
There it is, my scar. Austin, one of the techs at the ER took a pic of the incision last night to show to me and I asked him to email it to me. I wanted to post it for the non-faint-of-heart. I hope no one freaks out at seeing it, but in truth, it looks really good. After healing, it shouldn't hardly show at all beneath my hairline. They sutured it underneath and glued it on top so all looks really good. For as little scar as I have and has quickly as I had it done, at times I forget that I actually had surgery, except for a huge pounding in my head. The doc hasn't come by to release me yet today. I am kinda glad to stay and kinda anxious to leave. Here I know the routine, eat a part of my gross meal, take some pain meds, sleep, take a visitor, sleep some more, repeat to fill the day. My visitor list now includes Oscar, Paul and Sandy again, Kathryn and Chandra and Chris. I know it was a hard day at the ER so for them to take a little time before going home and sleeping in order to come see me makes a huge difference. They are so great.
What is most touching right now is that they are collecting PTO hours that people are donating in the ER so I can take off my full 6 weeks rather than have to rush back to work early because I need to stay up on my bills. I work with the most giving, wonderful people and I am honored to know them. My gratitude is boundless and unable to be expressed adequately.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario