11 abril 2008

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I last posted. I've been crazy busy what with ending one job in January and starting two new ones. I should have a bit more time now though because I've quit my tutoring job, although I'll miss it. I find myself with lists of things to do. I used to think that I would finish all of my lists and be able to spend my free time doing enjoyable things, but I don't think that will ever happen and I will have to schedule in drawing and relaxing and hiking and fun projects into my busy life.
I recently entered one of my drawings into an art show and it got in! I put a photo I took of it before it was framed and here it is. I was kind of nonchalant about it, but then I got in and am very excited. We'll just have to see how it all turns out. That's all for now, I'll try and run some updates more often. Thanks to all of you who have continued to check my blog. I hope you'll come back!

Guau! No puedo creer que no he escrito en 3 meses. He estado bien ocupada con las cosas de la vida, terminar un trabajo en enero y buscar otro trabajo y encontrar y trabajar dos desde entonces. Ya debo tener un poquito más de tiempre libre porque deje mi otro trabajo de ayudar los estudiantes. Lo voy a extrañar. Me encuentro con muchas listas de cosas que necesito hacer y me doy cuenta que probablemente siempre voy a tener estas listas, nunca voy a terminar y tener tiempo para las cosas buenas de la vida. Lo que necesito hacer es planear tiempo de hacer estas cosas interesantes en mi vida, así no voy a perder el tiempo de relajar o dibujar o andar en el bosque o hacer proyectos divertidos, etc.
La semana pasada puse un dibujo en una exibición de arte y ya esta en el medio de un pared en mi escuela. Al principio, no me importa mucho si este en el show, pero ya que es, estoy bien emocionante. Aquí está y vamos a ver lo que pasa. Ahora esto es todo que tengo de decir. Trataré de escribir más en el futuro. Muchas gracias a todos que han regresado muchas veces para ver que esta pasando en mi vida. ¡Espero que regresan!

4 comentarios:

thehallebunch2 dijo...

Wow, that is soooo good Nancy!!! You definitely are a great drawer pr how ever you put it! Give me a hollar or come see our blog..
www.ben_nyoka@yahoo.com or www.thehallebunch2@blogspot.com
See ya!!
Nyoka

Tiana dijo...

Nancy...that is an amazing drawing...I didn't know you could draw so well. How have I been your friend for this long and never knew that?
Know that I love you and miss you!

malia dijo...

That is awesome! You are so talented, Nancy!!!

FairfaxBuddha dijo...

Thanks you guys! I recently gave the life size one away. I just hope my friend will hang it on her wall!