Right now I am addicted to a blog on the website Grammarphobia.com. I laugh out loud while the author cracks word jokes and simultaneously feel like the biggest nerd ever. It reminds me of one time when I lived in Utah and was reading the book "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves." I laughed out loud at a funny passage and my roommate walked by the room and asked me what was so funny. I had to confess I was reading a grammar book and had just read a funny passage about commas. I love learning about language, I just wish I applied the rules more!
Ahora estoy muy interesada en un blog en el sitio de web Grammarphobia.com. Echo a reír cuando la autor escriba chistes de palabras y en el mismo momento me siento como el nerd más grande del mundo. Me recuerdo de una vez cuando viví en Utah y estaba leyendo el libro "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves". Eché a reír a un parte chistoso y mi amiga de la casa andó en fronte de mi cuarto y me preguntó que era chistoso. Tuve que confesar que estaba leyendo un libro de grammar y acababa de leer un parte chistos de el coma. Me gusta aprender de lenguaje, ¡solo espero que aplique las reglas más!

2 comentarios:
NERD!
Always and forever!
Publicar un comentario