03 diciembre 2007

¡Ocupada!

I apologize for the long amount of times between posts. In fact, I'm sure I've lost part of my readership from my malaise and tardiness in posting. I am in the midst of preparing for finals, only 2 more weeks of school left! Meanwhile, if you would like to pass the time, get smarter, and save the world, I have an awesome website posted here below and it will continue as a link on the side of my blog here. One person can make a difference.

I have also been reading a book called Mountains Beyond Mountains about Dr. Paul Farmer. It is the story about how one man with determination and no pride can do much good for many people. I admire him for what he has accomplished and it pushes me to do a little more for others. Anyway, I hope all who read this can do a little good for the world and get a little smarter. Vocabulary and helping others, of course I would love this website.




Lo siento que hay mucho tiempo entre mis tiempos de escribir. En realidad, estoy segura que hay gente que han parado leyendo por el razón de mi tardeza en escribir. Estoy en el medio de preparar para mis examenes finales, ¡con solo 2 semanas más de escuela restante! Mientras tanto, is te gustaría pasar el tiempo, hacerte más inteligente, y ayuda el mundo, hay un sitio de web aquí y voy a tenerlo a lado de mis yorabatos. Una persona puede hacer una diferencia. (Las palabaras solo son in inglés, disculpame.)

También he estado leyendo un libro se llama Montañas tras montañas de Dr. Paul Farmer. Cuenta como un hombre con las ganas y sin orgullo puede hacer mucho para mucha gente. Lo admiro por todo que ha logrado y me empuja de hacer un poco más para otra gente. Bueno, espero que todos que lean esto hagan un poco de el bueno el el mundo y también aumentar la inteligencia. Vocabulario y el ayuda de otros, por supuesto me encanta este sitio de web.

No hay comentarios.: