So I figured out it will take 4 days and about three more hours to drive from my house to San Salvador. It is a road trip I would enjoy taking some day. It would take 2 days of driving in the States to get to Laredo, Texas, one more day to Mexico City and another to Guatemala City. From there, it is about 3 hours more to get to San Salvador. I guess the time in between visits to my other home is really getting to me. Now that is driving straight through, no stops at Mayan temples, only breaks for gas and to cross borders. I've factored it all to be 13 hours a day in the states and about 10 hours of driving 60 mph through Central America. I recently skimmed a blog of these 2 guys driving down to Chile using the Pan American Highway on motorcycles and was pretty inspired. If I really wanted to do it well, I'd probably take a week to get down there stopping at some historical/touristy places along the way. Nothing better than traveling the world, I guess that's why I want a job where I can do that.
Calculé que tomaría 4 días y casi tres más horas para manejar de mi casa a San Salvador. Es un viaje de pasajes que me gustaría tomar de un día. Tomaría 2 días de conducir en los estados hasta Laredo, Texas, a un día más a la Ciudad de México y un otro a la ciudad de Guatemala. De allí, es cerca de 3 horas más a conseguir a San Salvador. Conjeturo que el tiempo entre mis visitas a mi otro hogar empiezan estar pesado. Mis calculaciones solo son para manejar, no hay tiempo para disfrutar las otras cosas, ningunas paradas en los templos maya, sólo las roturas para el gas y cruzar las fronteras. He descompuesto que maneje yo 13 horas al día en los estados y cerca de 10 horas de conducir 60 mph a través de América Central. Leí recientemente un blog de 2 individuos que conducían abajo a Chile usando la carretera americana en las motocicletas y fui inspirado bastante. Si realmente deseara hacerla bien, tomaría probablemente una semana para viajar con altas en los lugares históricos/turísticos que están en el camino. No hay nada mejor que viajar el mundo, imagino eso es porqué deseo un trabajo donde puedo hacer eso.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario