28 julio 2007

Dance, Dance Mania

So I thought I would fall in line and record a video of Douglas and I when took that trip to the Mexican nightclub. That was a fun and wild evening... If you would like to take a look, here it is.

Pensé que caería con todos y haría un vídeo de Douglas y de I cuando viajamos al disquotech mexicano. Era una noche divertida y poca desenfrenada... Si usted quisiera tomar una mirada, aquí está.

4 comentarios:

Fetcher dijo...

Good news, Nancy. The Ravenclaw bracelet is available. Apparently, Liz got all 4 when she went to Wal-Mart for the midnight release of Harry Potter. Now, I just have to find it, since Allison and Ryleigh both have been playing with them.

Mom dijo...

I was amazed at how well the two of you can dance and your outfits were just stunning. I loved being able to change your head-gear (say that with a lateral lisp) and to my amazement, you looked like Rachel Ann in a couple of the headdresses as well as you reminded me of Grandma Haslam in a couple of your hair-Do's. I was really surprised, because we have always said that you reminded us of Grandma Palmer. Interesting how different outfits or colors will bring out different features.
I have to admit you two look good together on that dance floor.

Jeremymlad dijo...

Ok, so my favorite part was your shimmy right before you stopped dancing to pose with Jake Shears.

FairfaxBuddha dijo...

That's the part I loved the most too!