
Alright! I just got my own internet for my laptop yesterday so I should be able to post frequent updates. The first week has been pretty great so far, it feels like I have been here for so much more time than that. I am finally able to relax a little bit and I have begun to dream again, which means that I am getting some good peaceful rest. As this is my fifth time in El Salvador, it feels very natural to be here. My friends have been very supportive and I feel very lucky to have them as they have eased my transition time. Douglas especially along with Erick and his family have been fantastic.
This first week I traveled to Guatemala, a little town on the boarder called Esquipulas in the department of Chiquimula. It was amazing to visit another country and see the differences even though they are such close neighbors. I would like to take more time and go even farther into Guate and visit some of the ruins and old colonial buildings, we'll see how it goes.

I'm already a little more tan, I can't avoid it as the sun is a little more strong here. I haven't made it to the beach yet, perhaps next week before classes start. I move into my apartment on Monday, I hope it's a good one because I haven't even seen what it looks like! I'll have a bunch of roommates as well with whom I hope to get along. I hear there are two columbians and a german, I'll post about them I am sure. For all of you that are following me, I am posting selections of my pictures on Facebook, because of space, I can only put up two or three on each entry of my blog.
Yesterday I was at a restaurant with Erick after getting my internet set up and a couple of work companions of his and Douglas came in and ate with us. It was nice to meet more friends and find out about their high opinion of Douglas.
Anyway, I hope to write again soon and have it be more of a bi or triweekly occurance. Bueno, les mando a todos mis saludes y mis deseos por una vida buena hasta que vuelvo. Cuidense mucho.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario