09 enero 2009

OUT!

Well I'm super sorry I still have no pictures. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some retroactively. Here is one of me in my hospital bed in front of my laptop.

I'd be more interested in ones of the back of my head though, which I have yet to see. They finally took away my pain pump which makes me a little sad. I am swollen up, not just at my incision site, but all over because I was on IV meds. With some walking around though, that will improve. I woke up from surgery really groggy, Mom and Rachel were here. I don't remember much of last night. I woke up at 3 am with the desire to walk around and put on makeup and just plain get out of bed. I couldn't though. I wasn't to be at a greater than 45 degree angle. Today I can finally have solid foods, but the hospital food here is awful and so I've just had a bit of fruit and salad. It just so happens that not only is the food fixed badly, it also happens to be all of the few foods I just can't stand like oatmeal, grape jelly, and peas.
I've had lots of visitors, Mom & Rachel, Sandy twice, Kelly & Laura, Oscar, Lorraine & Sarah, Alex, Gloria & Alison. Shelli my boss stopped by also but I was sleeping. I also received flowers from Sandy and from the ER Secretaries. They look and smell so beautiful. I'm too tired to write more, I'll blog again soon.

5 comentarios:

Tiana dijo...

Wahoo you still have your hair! That is great....I am so grateful you are doing well. When are you heading home?

Anónimo dijo...

I'm so happy to hear you are ok! We have been praying our guts out over here. Emma will be happy to know that Heavenly Father listened to her prayers and that you are going to be ok. She was VERY worried about you when I told her about your surgery. We love you and hope that healiing comes quickly for you.--Sarah

thehallebunch2 dijo...

Hey Nancy.. I dont know if you remember me ..but I was reading your blog..I googled you!! How funny is that?! I am so glad to hear you are doing well. Cant imagine going through so many surguries.. I know Heavenly Father is watching out for you!
Take care,
Nyoka
Oh we have a blog too..
www.thehallebunch2.blogspot.com or you can find me on facebook too.
Love ya!

Unknown dijo...

Hola nancy que bueno verla en su blogspost, que bueno que ya se este recupernado de la operación, esperamos tenerla pronto en El Salvador

Erick y Arely

Unknown dijo...

Hola nancy que bueno verla en su blogspost, que bueno que ya se este recupernado de la operación, esperamos tenerla pronto en El Salvador

Erick y Arely