19 septiembre 2007

Delights and Pet Peeves

I opened up and used a new toothbrush today and let me tell you, that and climbing into a freshly made bed are two of life's most wonderful delights.

Why do they insist on giving me so many bags when I go shopping? It drives me crazy! Milk already has a handle, why does it need a bag? I have even asked for the cashier to put everything into one bag when I'm not buying that much and they do as I ask, and then they double-bag it!

Hoy usé un cepillo de dientes nuevo y dejame decirte, eso sensación y lo de estar la primera vez en una cama con sábanas limpios son los placeres mejores en el mundo.

¿Por qué los asistantes de tienda les gusta darme tantos bolsas cuando voy de compras? ¡Me hace ir loca! Usualmente le pregunta a el cajero para poner todas las cosas en una bolsa. (Cuando que no tenga mucho.) ¿Y qué hacen ellos? Poner todo en una bolsa y después ¡todo adentro de otra!

3 comentarios:

Natalie dijo...

Hey Nancy,

Where are you in the world - still in Central America? And why are you missing Douglas? I hate to ask, but have you separated? I would love to support you in any way I can if times are tough...

FairfaxBuddha dijo...

Nope, still in VA. Just missing Douglas because HE is in Central America. I'm going for Christmas though and that makes me Very Happy!

Natalie dijo...

Home for CHRISTMAS?? That means I won't be able to see you :(

Still need someone for your wedding?? ;)