15 septiembre 2007

Art Class




To fulfill the requirements of one of my degrees I am taking a drawing class on Saturdays. I was particularly happy with today's work though I see a lot of flaws now that I really look at it; I'll let you readers be the judge. I like what I'm doing, though every time I sit with the pencil in hand in front of a big sheet of paper I get a little scared. I'm sure I'll see an improvement as the semester goes on. I'll take the second half of the class in the spring.
Tomo un clase de dibujar para llenar los requisitos para mis diplomas. Me gusta lo que hice hoy pero ahora que los miro, veo muchos equivocaciones. Todos ustedes deben decidir. Me gusta lo que hago en la clase, pero me preocupo cada vez que estoy en frente de una hoja de papel con un lápiz en mi mano. Estoy segura que mejoraré durante la semestre. Tomaré el segundo parte en la primavera.


4 comentarios:

Fetcher dijo...

I'm just curious why you keep drawing naked men .....

FairfaxBuddha dijo...

Why... I'm straight aren't I? Those 2 drawings took me more than 5 hours to do, that's 5 hours of staring at naked men. Nothing better for me. (That is unless, of course, one of my brothers shows up as the model. Then I would have to gouge my eyes out with my drawing pencils.) I drew these guys from statues in the class but in 2 weeks we'll get a real, live naked man to look at! Evidently he's pretty buff too. Don't judge me, it's all I get to look at as a single woman.

Fetcher dijo...

Nobody is judging you, Nancy. Take it easy.

If I got to take a class where I stared at nekkid girls, I would. I'll just have to remember that I don't have to tip the model in her garter with dollar bills.

Fetcher dijo...

.....and I am free to model as a naked whale anytime you need it.