I just finished reading Harry Potter and I liked it - except for the last chapter. I won't say any more or spoil it for those who haven't had the chance to read it yet. I started reading last night at oneish and fell asleep around 3:30am. I woke up @ 8:30 and started reading at 9, 13 hours in all.I spent most of the day in my hammock and now I have a huge migrane from reading all day and just want to go exercise because I feel like a lazy slug. I love it though. This is the end of an era for me and I am happy that I have been with the series from the beginning, back when I worked for Crown Books in 1997. Thanks to all who hopped on and continued on the journey with me.
Acabo de terminar leyend Harry Potter y me gustó - con la excepción del último capítulo. No diré más ni los estropearé para los que ya no han tenido la ocasión de leerlo. Comencé a leer el ayer por la noche en a la uno y me caí en sueño a las 3:30am. Desperté a las 8:30 y comencé a leer a las 9, 13 horas en total. Pasé la mayoría del día en mi hamaca y ahora tengo un migrane enorme por razón de leer todo el dia y ahora solo deseo hacer ejercicios porque me siento como un lingote perezoso. Lo amé sin embargo. Éste es el final de una era para mí y me alegre que he estado con la serie del principio, empezé ser un fanatica cuando trabajé para la librería Crown Books en 1997. Gracias a todos que saltaron en y continuaron en ese viaje conmigo.

1 comentario:
You got me hooked, Nancy!
Publicar un comentario