13 julio 2007

Old Home Videos




Yesterday I watched a DVD my brothers had made of all the home videos my parents made when we were kids. It was one of those old Super 8 video cameras with no sounds and I only find myself in 6 or 7 brief shots but it is nice to see myself when I was young. I only remember playing football and the other instances are no longer memories. At times I wish I had more, that my parents had filmed more but at the same time I recognize that I have much more than others do of their childhood. I've included a few shots here of what I looked like when I was young. It was very difficult to get a good screen shot and the resolution is much better on the DVD itself. I showed some of the scenes to my friends Ruby and Maria and they were shocked at how much I still look like myself. I haven't changed at all, just gotten older. I only hope that my kids will be as cute as I and my siblings were when they were young.


Miré ayer un DVD que mis hermanos habían hecho de todos los videos mis padres han hecho cuando éramos niños. Era una de esas viejas cámaras de vídeo sin el sonido y solamente me encuentro a mí mismo en 6 o 7 breve partes pero es agradable verme cuando era joven. Recuerdo solamente cuando que jugamos el fútbol americano y en los otros casos no hay memorias. Deseo ocasionalmente tenía más, que mis padres había filmado más pero en el mismo tiempo doy de cuenta que hay otros en el mundo que no tengan nada de su niñez. He incluido algunas fotos aquí de lo que parecía cuando era joven. Era muy difícil conseguir una buena foto de la pantalla y la resolución está mucho mejor en el DVD. Demostré que algunas de las escenas a mis amigas Ruby y Maria y ellas estaban sorprendidas como que todavía me parezco. No he cambiado mucho, apenas conseguido más vieja. Espero solamente que mis hijos sean tan lindos como yo y mis hermanos eran cuando eran jóvenes.








Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios.: